Sunday 31 January 2010

CNY is approaching!!!

I admit that I'm in CNY mode now...
I have to wait for another two weeks.. For me, it is freaking long!
Huh, yesterday went to Ipoh Parade..
Well, as u knw, i cant change myself to be a shopaholic..
When i saw something that i like, it'll definitely be mine...
I can't control myself... Haha!

But fortunately i just bought myself a dress...
Before going to Ipoh Parade, i remind myself that dun even buy a thing for myself especially clothes.. but u knw la hor... haha
My sister asked me before i am going back to my college:" Have you bought enough clothes for the CNY? As u have no time to buy it, then i think it was not enough for you... or i help u to buy?"
She was shocked when i answered her... haha

Eventhough i have no enough time to buy or no place for me to shop n buy, but dun worry much,my beloved sister... If u want to buy extra clothes for me, pls go forward... Haha!

Ya, i bought my dad a shirt too..
It was my second time to buy shirt for him.. what a clever daughter! haha!

2 comments: