Tuesday 20 October 2009

Life in Matriculation

The conditions of my table when the exam is coming... Haha!
Best friends!!
All the chinese students from account stream
With our account's lecturer


Our business's lecturer



Half year i have been here, i think it is quite okay for me...
Semester one was just over, talking about the mathematics paper 2 in the final exam, it really make me sweat..
It was my first time to do the maths paper until i surrender, i totally give up.. Let it be..
Sometimes i think that i'm quite lucky to have no problems with my roommates, tutorialmates, lecturers.. and have two new friends who eventually became my good friends there..


Talking bout my preparation for the final exam, during the study week, i almost spent my time to study my "favourite" subject-business.. It really make me mad..
I think it was a good experience for me to study until 5 o 6 o clock in the morning.. and then going for a walk with my friends and roommates at 2am.. hah, quite mad right?

It's all about study life..
Grab the opportunities to study before you regret.. -lily-
Haha!









No comments:

Post a Comment