Friday 23 October 2009

Hair-do

After rebonding
Just came back from straightening my hair..
Actually it was not my decision to do the straight hair, it was my mum's..
She claimed that my hair was so messy and thick, actually i agreed too.. haha!
It wasn't my choice cause i think that my face is very chubby and it is not suitable for me to do so..

The hair stylish told me that i should blow my hair everyday if didn't straighten it.. but u know la, i m so so so lazy..
and my college which is very 'perfect', not allow us to bring any electrical appliances... luckily handphone charger is allowed... huh!!! Ya, i agreed that i'm using these words to express sarcasm..

It is very risky for me to straighten it..
but luckily it's okay..
It is better than before..
hehe! =D

2 comments:

  1. pretty..whee** better than before..can come out see people doh..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, before that cannot cum out to c ppl meh.. hair not leng but face leng can dy... hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete