Tuesday 3 November 2009

Blissful


This few days i miss my family a lot. huh..
I feel that i am lucky to have a family which is harmony without family discord..
I am the youngest in the family and sometimes i feel that i am very blissful to have loving parents, brother and sister.. They really love me so much.. I feel it when i am far from them, study in the college..

Do you think that money is everything? I can tell you that absolutely not!
Money can buy hapiness? Money can buy parents' health?
Some people think that money is their hapiness, their everything! Let them...

I stay with my sister this few days.. We have a lot of things to talk and share..
She takes good care of me, i am contented with my life..
I worried my parents too. They went to China last friday..
They transit at Beijing Airport.. and now the country is having heavy snowing..
and they told me that they didn't bring enough sweater...
according to the itinerary, it is just twelve degree celsius.. but now it is negative four!
Whats wrong to the wheather now?
Does the world will end on 21st december 2012 according to the mayer calender?
Who knows?
What i worried is they are not teenagers but nearly senior citizens... Huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment